Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discuss your tips, tricks and experiences growing and selling vegetables, fruits, flowers, plants and herbs.

Old February 2, 2018   #1
clkeiper
Tomatovillian™

Oh, good. Gediflora must be a relatively new name? it is not one I can recall seeing. syngenta dummen raker... they are all normal to me, but geiflora?... just doesn't ring a bell. Jim will call you back. I don't do mums. I just don't have the space for them... ever. I don't have flat enough land to set up a system. We would have to get the pan out and level a few areas and I am not interested in doing that. we have the equipment... but trust me... 100' of elevation on a 900' deep lot is a lot of elevation. unless I gave up a part of the garden (which is the only level place around here.)
Old February 2, 2018   #2
FourOaks
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by clkeiper View Post
Oh, good. Gediflora must be a relatively new name? it is not one I can recall seeing. syngenta dummen raker... they are all normal to me, but geiflora?... just doesn't ring a bell. Jim will call you back. I don't do mums. I just don't have the space for them... ever. I don't have flat enough land to set up a system. We would have to get the pan out and level a few areas and I am not interested in doing that. we have the equipment... but trust me... 100' of elevation on a 900' deep lot is a lot of elevation. unless I gave up a part of the garden (which is the only level place around here.)
According to their website, they have offered Commercial Varieties since 1991..

I have several acres myself. But its rather "lumpy" so to speak. Im seriously thinking about some kind of benches. Maybe legs made from t-post pounded in the ground, then conduit for the sides. Wood slats or similar across the top.

Just putting some ideas out there.
FourOaks is offline   Reply With Quote