Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discuss your tips, tricks and experiences growing and selling vegetables, fruits, flowers, plants and herbs.

Old March 3, 2012   #1
NisiNJ
Tomatovillian™

Like your website. A little off topic, but do you use software to build it? Or are you an HTML expert? I actually reserved a dot.com address and took an intro course in HTML (most of which I forget and would have to read the book again) but wanted to know how other people design their sites.
NisiNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7, 2012   #2
MileHighGuy
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by NisiNJ View Post
Like your website. A little off topic, but do you use software to build it? Or are you an HTML expert? I actually reserved a dot.com address and took an intro course in HTML (most of which I forget and would have to read the book again) but wanted to know how other people design their sites.
I also read some material on html and other internet languages.... I'm okay if I need to edit basics and can usually learn something on the fly for special circumstances...

But I don't think it's necessary anymore.

I have used weebly for many successful websites and absolutely love it.

the free version is really good. the paid version is cheap and worth it.

Here is a link that will give me credit http://www.weebly.com/link/TlfP4s

anyways, get the free one first, and then play with it, I think once you do, you'll never go back. It's way to simple this way and you can go full custom with weebly as well.
MileHighGuy is offline   Reply With Quote