Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Upstate New York - Canada event information and discussion forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 5, 2010   #1
remy
Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ Coordinator

Default Date for 2010 Party

Hi All,
The party date has been set! It is going to be Sat. August 28. This seems to be the most conducive to me and others because Labor Day Weekend is tough for border crossers, and the weekend after in the Niagara Falls Blues Festival which my father runs. The way the weather has been, I don't think we will have problems of not having enough tomatoes by the end of August .

For anyone who has not attended, it is a fun picnic party. We have contests, and eat a lot! You do not need to have a lot of tomatoes to come!! You only need one tomato to win a contest. Really your love of tomatoes is all that is needed and your non-tomato loving family members/friends(if you choose to bring them) will even enjoy themselves too.

I will of course send out email invites to everyone who has attended/had interest in attending as usual. If you are not on the list and would like more info, please send me a message.
Thanks,
Remy

Yes, we have a great party for WNY/Ontario tomato growers every year on Grand Island!
Owner of The Sample Seed Shop