Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Old April 7, 2016   #1
Huntsmcgee
Tomatovillian™

Default My indoor grow and first time growing

The first to left to right in the Totes are cherry,cherry,beef steak, red chili pepper 600w mh light. Plants where sowen 1 month ago. The others on the ground are assorted and will be placed outside soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (356.6 KB, 83 views)
Huntsmcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10, 2016   #2
Starlight
Tomatovillian™

Good job! Fun learning to grow your own plants for the first time isn't it. : ) You have some seedlings. Now comes the fun part of trying to get them to grow and keeping them alive. If you go to the Seedling Forum, there is all kinds of excellent advice for growing seeds and also in the Container Gardening Forum.

Lots to read in those forums, but they cover just about every topic you can think of for keeping your plants healthy.

Maybe it just my puter and lighting, but almost looks like the ones down at bottom of pic are starting to get a bit yellow, like they need some fertilizer and Epsom Salt if you haven't given them any, or maybe too much of something if you have. Like I say, could just be my puter screen.
Starlight is offline   Reply With Quote