Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

SPLATT™ event information and discussion forum. South Carolina Piedmont Lycospersicum Annual Tomato Tasting

Old July 16, 2016   #1
rodger
Tomatovillian™

Default Splat 2016

Its that time again. This years event is Saturday 23 July at my home in Little Mountain SC. Tours at 0900 The Blue grass band plays from 1100 till 1:00 and seed saving general discussion after band finishes. I am offering a voucher for a free plant for each variety of tomato brought to the tasting redeemable next spring. I will have plenty Super choice tomatoes for making sandwiches and Dukes Mayo. I will also supply Ice water and sweet tea. More infor can be found on my website under SPLAT 2016 www.rodgersheirlooms.com My address is 2528 Old Dutch rd. Little Mountain SC 29075 call 803-924-6084 for more info. Look forward to seeing everyone again. Rodger
Old August 1, 2016   #2
eldemila
Tomatovillian™

Default Thanks again!

This is our second year going to your event and we appreciate all the hard work you and your wife, and other family members do to make this event happen. We enjoy the band too - kudos to them for playing as they did in the heat.

Thanks for the voucher for plants for next year. Can't wait to see what you have to choose from and what we will bring to next years event.

Old August 4, 2016   #3
rodger
Tomatovillian™

I need to post some pictures but I rely on others to take them. There are several pictures posted on my facebook. Send friend request to rodger winn