Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 16, 2019   #11
SQWIBB
Tomatovillian™

July 16th, 2019

The tomatoes have been absolutely nuts, I have been giving them away 5 pounds at a time. The rodents have been getting maybe 1 out of every 8, I usually just leave them there for when they come back and so far has been working out pretty good.

My Black Beauty eggplants are not doing well, Fruit is still small and some are rotting on the plants. So far I have harvested 1 medium and 2 small from the BB's and about 4 have rotted.

The Listada di Gandia have some decent fruit on one of the plants and the Rosa Bianca in the planter has been awesome.

The okra keeps getting away from me, once you see a small pod you need to stand there and watch it, lol.

I have noticed some black spots on my Concord Grapes, I will have to keep an eye on it.
Nothing from my Cantaloupes but do have one Butternut Squash.

The cucumbers have been producing fairly well.

The peppers have been so-so, not getting much from them yet, however the pepper plants in the pond are doing real well.

Everything looks healthy (GREEN) and is growing nicely

SQWIBB is offline   Reply With Quote