Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old June 21, 2013   #1

Default Update on YouTube of my garden

Hi All,

I have posted another update of my Earthbox garden. I know the sound is still too soft and I don't know how to fix it. Still you can see how much everything has grown in just 5 weeks. The grafted tomatoes are still a lot smaller than the non-grafted. I am starting to wonder if they will catch up or if maybe the Earthbox is not a good environment for them. I don't know.

Anyway, enjoy the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKZ58H-EP2I

Old June 21, 2013   #2
Virtex
Tomatovillian™

Looking good! The grafted tomatoes will be a little behind for a while that's normal, they should outperform a few weeks after everything else starts producing. You sure do have a cute backyard, I got a glimpse of your bridge, that's a nice feature.

Keep up the good work!

- Scott
Virtex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2013   #3

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the info and compliment. I will post another video update in 2 or 3 weeks. I hope you are right about the grafted tomatoes since half of what I planted are grafted. It's all so much fun, isn't it?

Hope you are having a good growing season!