Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old January 23, 2019   #1
charley
Tomatovillian™

Default rawlings

just wondering if anyone has grown it and if they liked it and what size and color it is.i tried google but nothing came up i also tried a search here but to no avail.and while were at it there's a couple more i'm looking for descriptions on but can't find anything moses and gary's beauty
Old January 23, 2019   #2
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
just wondering if anyone has grown it and if they liked it and what size and color it is.i tried google but nothing came up i also tried a search here but to no avail.and while were at it there's a couple more i'm looking for descriptions on but can't find anything moses and gary's beauty
Charley,I don't have the time right now to do some searching for you but I wanted you to know that your seeds arrived, so thank you very much for those.

Carolyn
Old January 23, 2019   #3
charley
Tomatovillian™

no carolyn thank you for giving it a go i look forward to hearing some feed back.and if you you find out anything about rawlings or the others as far as history or fruit color shape i would greatly appreciate it.i hear they are very rare
Old January 23, 2019   #4
charley
Tomatovillian™

carolyn you dont need to look up the history i just got the info from the guy that gave me the seeds so im good to go thanks