Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old August 26, 2018   #361
Gerardo
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee View Post
I got Osmocote a couple of weeks ago at half price too, but there was only 1 left so I checked other Targets but they are not all doing the same clearances at the same time. My local Walmart never has fertilizers and such on sale, ever. I've seen a few random bags of soil marked down before they bring in the fall/winter stuff like pumpkins and Xmas trees. But that's it. I once asked a clerk there why garden stuff is never on sale and was told it's because we can garden year round here.
Got lots of Sevin dust for $1 for my canine's sleep area. Went back 2 days later and the whole lot was gone, scores of them. Walmart H St in Chula Vista, CA
You've gotta hunt and sometimes you get lucky
Gerardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31, 2018   #362
Rajun Gardener
Tomatovillian™

Am Leonard offers free shipping a few times a year so sign up for the email notification.

They are a full service gardening/greenhouse supply company but they don't sell seeds. I buy perlite half the price of local stores and I just ordered 3.8cuft bag of organic seed starting mix for $28. That's a deal for my area so I stock up for future planting.

The free shipping applies to only 80 lbs and they list the weight of the product under the price in the description.

This is good till Sep 3rd so take a look soon.

https://www.amleo.com/
Old August 31, 2018   #363
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Seabright Labs brand yellow sticky traps pack of 15 for $12.49 and free shipping. On eBay. I haven't maybe ever seen them this cheap. Amazon has them for almost $17. I ordered 5 since they dont to bad.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/162882200978
ginger2778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2, 2018   #364
PhilaGardener
Tomatovillian™

Kitchen Garden Seeds - free shipping for Labor Day! From their emailed offer:

To celebrate Labor Day, we're offering FREE SHIPPING on all seeds, all weekend, and until Monday night at midnight. Think of all the spent veggies you'll be pulling out of your garden in the next week or so, and of all the free space you'll have to direct-sow fresh fall crops. Let's hang on to summer, no matter what the calendar says!

** Please note that a shipping charge will appear on any order placed on our website. Rest assured that our customer service agents will remove that charge before processing your credit card. This free shipping offer does not apply to non-seed items like Hops, Potatoes, Garlic, Onion Sets and Shallot Sets. **
PhilaGardener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4, 2018   #365
greenthumbomaha
Tomatovillian™

Park Seed has a free shipping offer that extends through today. Somehow I missed the original offer in my email. They are often one of the few sellers of particular AAS winners.

- Lisa
greenthumbomaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2018   #366
Greatgardens
Tomatovillian™

Last day for Burpee's 5 pkts for $15 + $2.99 shipping. Good outfit with good hybrids, if you can buy their seeds at a significant discount. Wanted to try Summer Girl (and from clkeiper's suggestion), Honey Delight. Summer Girl is supposedly quite crack resistant.

Last edited by Greatgardens; September 16, 2018 at 06:35 AM.
Greatgardens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2018   #367
tootaloo
Tomatovillian™

Hello I grew summer girl and a nice tomato.
tootaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7, 2018   #368
Fred Hempel
Tomatovillian™

No coupon or key code, but we have a deal on our new Green Bee tomato.

Green Bee + 3 other varieties for $11.95 (free shipping)

Deal only good at www.growartisan.com in October.
Fred Hempel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10, 2018   #369
peebee
Tomatovillian™

I got an email that Earthboxes are on sale @ 20% today only so go on their site to check it out. I am at work now and don't have time to send the link right now.
peebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10, 2018   #370
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
I got an email that Earthboxes are on sale @ 20% today only so go on their site to check it out. I am at work now and don't have time to send the link right now.
I was just going to post this. It's actually cheaper than free shipping.https://earthbox.com
It's at the top of their home page.
Old October 10, 2018   #371
peebee
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger2778 View Post
I was just going to post this. It's actually cheaper than free shipping.https://earthbox.com
It's at the top of their home page.
Unfortunately for us on the west coast, it is not cheaper so I'll wait till they offer it. I wanted to buy 2 of their basic boxes @ around $33, which means the discount will be about $6.60. So for 2 they would be a little over $13. But their shipping to my zip code was $17, yikes So maybe better if I wait and hope their Good Friday deal is good?
Old October 10, 2018   #372
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Unfortunately for us on the west coast, it is not cheaper so I'll wait till they offer it. I wanted to buy 2 of their basic boxes @ around $33, which means the discount will be about $6.60. So for 2 they would be a little over $13. But their shipping to my zip code was $17, yikes So maybe better if I wait and hope their Good Friday deal is good?
I see. Yes the Black Friday is always free shipping, but you have to buy $69 worth to get it. 3 basic systems is what I've gotten in the past. They go down to $29 each when buying 3.
Old October 12, 2018   #373
peebee
Tomatovillian™

Yes Marsha I plan on buying 3 or 4 on the next sale w/ free shipping. I'm downsizing on my in-ground plantings for tomatoes. Too much work as I have such poor soil/drought.
Old October 13, 2018   #374
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Yes Marsha I plan on buying 3 or 4 on the next sale w/ free shipping. I'm downsizing on my in-ground plantings for tomatoes. Too much work as I have such poor soil/drought.
I know. Earthboxes are just easy.
Old October 23, 2018   #375
PhilaGardener
Tomatovillian™

Seeds from Italy, 20% off

"SALE! 20% off ALL seeds, 20% off kitchen towels through the end of October. Discount applied to cart at checkout."
PhilaGardener is offline   Reply With Quote