Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old October 21, 2016   #391
Cole_Robbie
Tomatovillian™

Thank you!
Cole_Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27, 2016   #392
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Default Cyber Monday

Exciting news for all Cyber Monday junkies!
Starting immediately, and lasting through tomorrow, Bunny Hop Seeds has a Coupon for 20% off on all of the seeds she lists. This includes the seeds she currently has on sale! To claim the discount enter the coupon code “cyberbunny” during checkout.

Happy Cyber Monday from Ellie!

Steve

Last edited by Heritage; November 27, 2016 at 08:33 PM.
Heritage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3, 2017   #393
Starlight
Tomatovillian™

If you haven't been to Heritage Seeds yet, you really should take the time to check them out. Three seed growers all in one spot.

Just got my order today and was doing a happy dance around the yard and house. Loved the fact that when asked, they took a money order, paid the extra postage and they graciously sent my seeds back priority like I had asked for.

What I really appreciated was the packaging. : ) Ellie packed the seeds so that they wouldn't get all crushed.

Definitely a place I'll go back to shop at. The packaging and customer service was excellent. : )
Starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4, 2017   #394
paprika
Tomatovillian™

Wholeheartedly agree with above! What a great seed source with lots to offer!

Put my latest order in back in early December, but may have to go again as Steve has added a bunch since then. Between Ellie, Steve, and Ted they currently have over 300 tomato varieties, 34 pepper varieties, and 5 eggplant varieties!

Just a great bunch of folks!
paprika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4, 2017   #395
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
If you haven't been to Heritage Seeds yet, you really should take the time to check them out. Three seed growers all in one spot.

Just got my order today and was doing a happy dance around the yard and house. Loved the fact that when asked, they took a money order, paid the extra postage and they graciously sent my seeds back priority like I had asked for.

What I really appreciated was the packaging. : ) Ellie packed the seeds so that they wouldn't get all crushed.

Definitely a place I'll go back to shop at. The packaging and customer service was excellent. : )
Thank You Starlight. I hope it warms up for you soon! I'll pass your kind words on to Ellie.

Steve
Old January 4, 2017   #396
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by paprika View Post
Wholeheartedly agree with above! What a great seed source with lots to offer!

Put my latest order in back in early December, but may have to go again as Steve has added a bunch since then. Between Ellie, Steve, and Ted they currently have over 300 tomato varieties, 34 pepper varieties, and 5 eggplant varieties!

Just a great bunch of folks!
Thanks paprika!

Steve
Old January 6, 2017   #397
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Default Release of new varieties from the Dwarf Tomato Project

Heritage Seed Market is excited to join The Sample Seed Shop, Victory Seeds, and Tatiana’s TOMATObase in the release of this year’s new varieties from the Dwarf Tomato Project. Thank you to all members of the project for your efforts stabilizing these new varieties!

Ted (Muddy Bucket Farm) is releasing Willa’s Cariboo Rose.

Steve (Heritage Tomato Seed) is releasing Dwarf Beauty King.

In addition to all of her tomato and pepper listings, Ellie (Bunny Hop Seeds) has listed some beautiful eggplant.

From Ellie, Ted, and Steve, we wish everyone at Tomatoville good health, perfect weather and a bountiful harvest in 2017!!

Steve
Old January 8, 2017   #398
Patihum
Tomatovillian™

Ellie (Bunny Hop seeds) is having a salsa sale! Consisting of "southwest chiles" and a bunch of her lil' red tomatoes. There's some real bargains to be had.
Patihum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15, 2017   #399
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Hi folks,

We are having server problems resulting from a power outage at our Atlanta Datacenter. I apologize to anyone who has tried to place an order today, we anticipate full service sometime later this evening.

Thanks!
Steve
Old February 15, 2017   #400
Deborah
Riding The Crazy Train Again

Hi Steve, how are you? I was dear Edna Comstock's caregiver for more than four years. I remember her with love.
"The righteous one cares for the needs of his animal". Proverbs 12:10
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15, 2017   #401
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
Hi Steve, how are you? I was dear Edna Comstock's caregiver for more than four years. I remember her with love.
Hi Deborah,

Great to see you are still at T'Ville.

I remember Edna and will always remember her amazing collection of glass insulators! She was a wonderful person with a passion for growing dahlias. The dahlia "Edna C" (in your avatar) was named after her by her husband Paul and is still winning many awards on the show table.

Best wishes,
Steve
Old February 15, 2017   #402
Deborah
Riding The Crazy Train Again

I dusted those insulators many times! Yes, I know about her dahlia. I also dusted her trophies and plaques! LOL!
"The righteous one cares for the needs of his animal". Proverbs 12:10
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28, 2017   #403
Patihum
Tomatovillian™

From Ellie - Bunny Hop Seeds

The Season-Ending Fifty-Cent Sale is on!

We are coming up on May 1st now, and I have just made my first micro-dwarf fruit harvest for listing and re-stocking. This is pretty much the start of my seed listings for the summer...so it is time to sell off all stock that came before the 2017 season.
Anything listed (and not restocked) by Bunny Hop Seeds (Muddy Bucket Farm and Heritage Tomato Seeds are not part of this event) before the summer of 2016 is now fifty cents per packet. Some are low-stocked, but I have more and will be replenishing these until they are all gone.

Patihum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28, 2017   #404
VC Scott
Tomatovillian™

Today I received in the mail a package from Heritage Seed with three varieties I have been dying to try. Rebel Yell, Girl Girl's Weird Thing and German Johnson Benton Strain. I also received a free pack of Hillbilly. Steve must have been reading my mind because I just found out a neighbor can only eat low acid tomatoes, so Hillbilly is the perfect tomato to grow for her.

Heritage Seed has a great selection and great service. Also a great selection of dwarf varieties.
VC Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28, 2017   #405
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patihum View Post
We are coming up on May 1st now, and I have just made my first micro-dwarf fruit harvest for listing and re-stocking. This is pretty much the start of ...
Pati, thanks, for the post! Looks like Ellie has been busy

Steve