Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Old June 5, 2017   #121
heirloomtomaguy
Tomatovillian™

This one is Evil Jalapeno and so far it has lived up to its name. I tasted the red tipped pepper today and it was one of the best flavored sweet peppers i have ever tasted....hands down. The flavor was short lived when i got kicked in the face by a mules worth of heat. This sucker was darn near Ghost Pepper hot but was so delicious i had to eat more. I will try the orange tipped one soon enough.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170604_211327-756x1008.jpg (117.1 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 20170604_182543-756x1008.jpg (126.6 KB, 58 views)
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
heirloomtomaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5, 2017   #122
Spartanburg123
Tomatovillian™

Your FFS looks great! Nice leaf curl. Mine is coming along, a bit wispier and less vigororous than the varieties around it, but it has started to set fruit. I have two main stems, both variegated, and a sucker that came from the bottom and it is variegated as well. Here's a few pics from this morning
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FFS 6-5-17.JPG (151.9 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg FFS 2 6-5-17.JPG (126.8 KB, 53 views)
Spartanburg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5, 2017   #123
BigVanVader
Tomatovillian™

Your stuff looks amazing dude! Is that jalapeno called evil? -nvm, coffee hasnt kicked in yet- I love how the color ripens from bottom to top. What has been the best tasting tomato so far for you?
BigVanVader is offline   Reply With Quote