Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old February 22, 2012   #1
chancethegardener
Tomatovillian™

Default Orca premium liquid mycorrhizae

Has anyone ever used this product? I came across it in my local gardening store ($40/bottle). I have never used a liquid mycorrhizae before. I am currently using Great White powder. What difference would liquid mycorrhizae make?
By the way, I am guessing that Raybo and ami would be interested in this product more than others .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Orca.jpg (146.6 KB, 24 views)
chancethegardener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22, 2012   #2
amideutch
Tomatovillian™

The liquid myco's are geared more for the hydroponic growers. I'm perfectly happy with MycoGrow soluable and Biota Max. Just put an order in to Fungi.com for MycoGrow soluable for this season. Ami
Old February 22, 2012   #3
RayR
Tomatovillian™

Orca looks similar to Alpha Bio's Thrive but a lot more expensive. Liquid or powder makes no difference except to hydro growers who do not want the insoluble carriers from the powders in their system I guess.
RayR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2012   #4
chancethegardener
Tomatovillian™

Folks, I asked Plant Success to send me a free sample of Orca so that I can try it on the vegetables. And guess what? They sent me a 6 fl oz of bottle for free . I am not sure if they are still doing this but, if you guys are interested, you can give it a try and fill the form in the following link: http://www.plant-success.com/index.p...rm/sample.html. Just so you know I received my sample almost 1 month after I made my request.
chancethegardener is offline   Reply With Quote