Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old March 30, 2012   #31
Goldie
Tomatovillian™

Now I am even more pleased with my bonus pack. Thanks Tom!
Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30, 2012   #32
Tom Wagner
Crosstalk™ Forum Moderator

Goldie, glad you received that bonus packet of Matt's Jollies.....I did not have many seed left of that one but wanted to get a customer a chance to try it at random.

Jemles, thanks for the pictures...however you might want to edit the fact that Matt's Folly was good for you in 2011...not Matt's Jollies.

Also, Jemles, the photo you have of Matt's Jolly is one of a tomato that is a full sib of my Matt's Jollies. There is a fair amount of segregation going on with the Matt's Folly, less so with Matt's Jollies. My Jollies tomato gave me a smile last season on account of the flavor and sweetness; hence the name.

BTW, I have the following picture of my JOIN OR DIE tomato. It is the one on the bottom left hand corner. A bit hard to see the pink and green stripes here. This is the one close to what Shadow Boxing looks like.

The photo was one taken in France a few seasons ago. The tomatoes were but a group of new varieties of tomatoes I had sent to France earlier in the year before my workshops in Europe during 2009.

Tom Wagner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2012   #33
Goldie
Tomatovillian™

My 12 yo son's description of Tom's tomatoes.

"It's like art that grows on a vine."

My daughter added, "That you get to eat."
Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2012   #34
John3
Tomatovillian™

I went to the site to buy some seeds and every one I tried said they where sold out however, in the description doesn't say they are sold out. Anyone know if they are sold out of everything for this season?
John3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2012   #35
The Future
Tomatovillian™

Sign up for their newsletter. As soon as you get an email, order without delay. Seriously.
Old April 22, 2012   #36
John3
Tomatovillian™

Thanks The Future just signed up.
John3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2012   #37
Hastings
Tomatovillian™

Tom, could you tell me a little about "Dream Believer"? I got it as a free sample with my most recent order, but I'm not sure what kind of tomato I'd be growing! It's got a great name though!
Old April 22, 2012   #38
loeb
Tomatovillian™

My bonus Magic Dragons potatoes are invisible ones, I guess I have to plant some more seeds to see any. I would like to know something about Turnip Top, could you write something about it Tom? I remember that somewhere you said that you like it, but I guess you like most of yours varietes And one thing more : some of potatoes seedlings have 3 cotyledons or fake four- when they grow I can see those are 2, but divided. Is that sign of enything important? Should I mark those seedlings, and put more attention to them?
loeb is offline   Reply With Quote