Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old April 22, 2012   #16
kygreg
Tomatovillian™

Future, I will post on here. I just noticed an error in my list: "German Stripes (different from German Stripes)" should read German Stripes (different from Striped German).

I grow about 100 varieties myself. This year I started seeds of 276 varieties. I have some people growing out some varieties for me. I provide the seedling. They grow the tomato and I get a couple of tomatoes for taste and/or seed and also take notes, pics etc.

The ones I listed, I grow myself.
kygreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2012   #17
The Future
Tomatovillian™

Interesting in that we are so close...I started 274. But a lot took a beating. Planted in the field the last per-summer bunch today. Now onto melons and more winter squash, okra, beans etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kygreg View Post
Future, I will post on here. I just noticed an error in my list: "German Stripes (different from German Stripes)" should read German Stripes (different from Striped German).

I grow about 100 varieties myself. This year I started seeds of 276 varieties. I have some people growing out some varieties for me. I provide the seedling. They grow the tomato and I get a couple of tomatoes for taste and/or seed and also take notes, pics etc.

The ones I listed, I grow myself.