Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old April 14, 2018   #1
imp
Tomatovillian™

Default Carolyn137, computer problems

Just spoke with Carolyn, and she is having computer problems. She's made a call to her computer guy, Wayne, but had to leave a message and is waiting to hear back from him. Since she cannot get to her email, posting out seeds may take a bit longer until she can get in her email to get the addresses for posting them out to everyone who has responded.

If there are more updates, I'll post here as well as in the "help ID" seed offer thread.
imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2018   #2
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp View Post
Just spoke with Carolyn, and she is having computer problems. She's made a call to her computer guy, Wayne, but had to leave a message and is waiting to hear back from him. Since she cannot get to her email, posting out seeds may take a bit longer until she can get in her email to get the addresses for posting them out to everyone who has responded.

If there are more updates, I'll post here as well as in the "help ID" seed offer thread.
I'm back

And the computer was fine as was the monitor,the problem was with AOL.

Wayne just called me from home and we went to Team Viewer where he takes over my computer, I watch him going here and there with his pointer and finally he got me back.

And now I see I have 216 new e-mails and that doesn't count the ones I read that are in OLD that I have to get back to as well.

All for now,

Carolyn