Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

General information and discussion about cultivating melons, cucumbers, squash, pumpkins and gourds.

Old May 29, 2009   #1
KLorentz
Tomatovillian™

Default Pumpkins and two melons planted.

Got Atlantic Giant(germinated),Howden,Big Moon,Winter Luxury ,Gurney Giant Magic( Name deceiving and germinated) Galeux d'Eysines ( first to germinate this year). And the two melons is Honey King and Tiger.

Kevin
KLorentz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2009   #2
KLorentz
Tomatovillian™

Galeux d'Eysines is doing real good. Three planted in one cup and all of them are up. Tiger melon are also up now. So far I have one very healthy Atlantic Giant and the Gurney pumpkin has one nice healthy plant as well.

Kevin
Old May 30, 2009   #3
Amigatec
Tomatovillian™

Hope you have LOTS of room for the AG plant.
Amigatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2009   #4
KLorentz
Tomatovillian™

No worries there. My garden is bigger than before so we have room for everything. One tradition I established for my garden" always room for pumpkins" or "a garden ain't a garden without pumpkins". And I leave just enough room for at least 4 hills. Should have 6 this year.My sis has 4 kids and two grand kids so I need at least that many for Halloween. And the giants are mainly my idea but my sisters kids like to see them too. Pumpkins where also an FFA project back in my high school days.

Kevin