Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

MAGTAG™ event information and discussion forum. Mid-Atlantic Growers Tomato Appreciation Group

Old September 23, 2015   #31
Tomato Beth
Tomatovillian™

It sounds like there are a handful of us. I can host at my home on Saturday, October 10th. Sunday, October 11 is also possible but harder. If someone doesn't bring a tomato to share, we can pillage my garden. It'll be potluck and BYOB, and your favorite tomato to taste test.
Please bring a main or side dish to share. I will do dessert. If you have food or pet allergies, let me know. We can move to a park nearby if needed for pet allergies. I have a kiddo with 2 food allergies, so I can cook around pretty much anything for dessert. Just let me know.

I will also have seeds to trade. If you would like to trade seeds, bring them along!
Let me know if you can make it, and I will PM you my address.

Yep, it's a bit short notice, but I would love to meet you all.
Old September 23, 2015   #32
Gardadore
Tomatovillian™

Sorry to not make this as it is too late in the season and we will be away but I wish you all a great get together. Maybe another year it will work out for me.
Old September 24, 2015   #33
discoprincess
Tomatovillian™

Would this be in York, PA? How far is it from Philly?

I'd probably bring a dessert too. I dunno about tomatoes as my dude's plants are petering out now. A month ago there were a lot more.
Old September 25, 2015   #34
Tomato Beth
Tomatovillian™

This would be in York, yes. We're about an hour and a half from Philly. Unfortunately, a month ago I was taking my son to college and wasn't home! Life got so crazy around that time that I barely had time to harvest and can the tomatoes that ripened while we were away for a week. Hence the delay.
Old February 27, 2016   #35
Stan Marzano
Tomatovillian™

Is it safe to say that MAGTAG 2015 didn't happen? Why isn't this group more active? Do we need a more focused planner? This is prime Tomato region.