Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

CHOPTAG™ event information and discussion forum. Cincinnati Heirloom Open Pollinated Tomato Associate Growers

Old April 11, 2017   #1
tootaloo
Tomatovillian™

Default Choptag tomato trade 2017

Lurley is hosting our trade this year. Lets get old and new members . Lots of great tomato talk and plants to take home.

Details

April 30th, noon till ??. I will be hosting the annual spring CHOPTAG (Cincinnati Heirloom and Open Pollinated Tomato Associate Growers) annual spring plant swap. I guess this year the C can stand for Columbus, While we focus on tomatoes, any local gardeners who have extra plant starts of any kind are welcome to attend to give away their extras and maybe go home with something new. Location will be the pavilion in Firefighter park in Harlem township on st rte 605 just south of center village rd. We have a potluck, talk gardening, and swap plants.
Old April 16, 2017   #2
tootaloo
Tomatovillian™

Default wheres everyone one at?

Hi I know there is Ohio tomato growers out there. Come on out to meet and talk to others. We don't judge if ur tomato plants aren't coming thru. We have all been there with problems. Just bring a food dish. Or buy a 12 pack of peppers. We can all trade. I always bring flowers. Because we are all gardeners .
Old January 11, 2018   #3
DAVE_6
Tomatovillian™

Are any CHOPTAG events being held in the Columbus area ?
What about 2018?
Old August 23, 2018   #4
tootaloo
Tomatovillian™

our CHOPTAG tasting is this sunday aug. 26. wished you would have known. IIf you want to come go to facebook. I got restricted from tomatoville so we have been messaging thru there.
Old August 25, 2018   #5
tootaloo
Tomatovillian™

hello our tasting is tomorrow