Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old February 4, 2006   #16
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Andrey,

So glad to see you here.

No restrictions, no bother, just good folks and good tomato talk.

So join in.

Carolyn
carolyn137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5, 2006   #17
chilhuacle
Tomatovillian™

Hello everyone,

Great job Mischka, this looks like a good alternative to GW. It’s a lot of work but I’m glad to see someone did it. You already have 179 mutineers, mostly from GW. Arrgh, when you hit 200 we can sail back to GW and make Oprah walk the plank. Or, maybe just set her adrift…..althooough, Capt. Bligh made it out that way.

I posted as bruce_b at GW but have only been there a few times lately. Last week my dear SIL managed to let all the smoke out of my computer’s USB port and melted the camera cable at the same time. I’d planned to upgrade to USB 2.0 anyway so that wasn’t a big disaster. Fortunately nothing else on the MB seems to be affected. It just took some time to get it working again.

Anyway, hope this site flies. I haven’t posted to a forum like this before so there will be a slight learning curve. I know, change is good for old guys. Will have to test a picture, I see Grub has mastered it.

Bruce
chilhuacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7, 2006   #18
khaadu75
Tomatovillian™

hey, Well I'm aboard as well !! Gotta thank a certain member for taking time and mailing me about this site or else I probably wud never have gotten here...

Hope to keep learning here as well ... My cherry tomatoe seeds have been put in and shud be ready for transplanting by end March !! Gonna have loads of cherries again this year to sell ... planting about 15000 plants ... and I feel I'm planting less as I allready have queries for my cherry tomatoes ...

Cheers
khaadu75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7, 2006   #19
Andrey_BY
Tomatovillian™

Welcome, khaadu!

Indian soup movies were very popular in Soviet Union and we still have a lot of fans of Indian Hollywood here in Belarus

By the way, do you know tomato variety named Kron-Prince? It is very huge vine with enormous quntity of small beefsteaks and they said it's from India... :wink:

Many Russian and Belarusian gardeners used to grow it every year

Andrey a.k.a. TOMATODOR
Andrey_BY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9, 2006   #20
Cecilia_MD7a
MAGTAG™ Coordinator

Default Hello!

Hi, everybody - I haven't had many problems with GW lately, but I'm glad to have YET ANOTHER outlet for my tomato madness.
Cecilia_MD7a is offline   Reply With Quote