Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Florida TAG™ event information and discussion forum. Florida Tasting And Growing group

Old June 28, 2017   #16
chancethegardener
Tomatovillian™

Greg Baker does a good job with Fodder & Shine concept-wise, bringing old recipes back. Never tasted the food, though. I have been to his other restaurant, The Refinery, a few times. They used to have good flavors and an interesting menu but I haven't been there for around two years now. They have burgers in their menu now, concept modified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbaron View Post
So does the " Fodder and Shine" restaurant live up to the hype? Is it an authentic cracker taste? They use for example authentic cracker cattle? Spanish black forage fed pigs? etc etc etc? The watermelon rehybridization is cool and all but watermelon is just dessert. What about the rest? Anyone been there?
Old June 28, 2017   #17
kurt
Tomatovillian™

Maybe a small side project to find out for ourselves.Can anyone source seeds,buy direct,buy eat spit.Been interested in melons last couple of years.I gots a decent window of dry ,cool times.