Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Interested in planning your own tomato-tasting event? Post your ideas and/or plans here!

Old September 13, 2009   #16
Zana
Tomatovillian™

Now since it was a non-licensed event yesterday, I can see where some people might have a hard time understanding why one might partake of a shooter sans alcohol.

I have a feeling i'm going to be experimenting to find a combo for next year. They are considering a "beer garten" which might include other alcohol. LOL.....ah yes...R&D. Its a hard life, but somebody has to do it. We suggested garlic jello shooters with or without booze...lol...when my Co-chair of our Festhalle and I heard about their idea for Garlic Shots. Hmmmm....its going to be interesting.
Zana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2009   #17
remy
Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ Coordinator

Zana,
Sounds like it was a great event! I would love all that garlic flavored food. I'm not sure I would like a garlic shooter though.
The Blues Festival was a huge success. We ran out of beer! (They still had wine though they did run out of wine slushies.) I think it was 47 kegs. Thank goodness it was only 45min.- 1/2 hour before it ended.
Oh! I forgot to tell you about the article with my dad in it. It was on the front of the gazette with his pic. You can see it on the link
http://www.niagara-gazette.com/archi...253180934.html
Remy

Yes, we have a great party for WNY/Ontario tomato growers every year on Grand Island!
Owner of The Sample Seed Shop
remy is offline   Reply With Quote