Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

New to growing your own tomatoes? This is the forum to learn the successful techniques used by seasoned tomato growers. Questions are welcome, too.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 22, 2013   #1
kilroyscarnival
Tomatovillian™

Default Neglected plants

I had simply started too many seedlings at one time, and the wrong time. So I had a bunch of them still in styro cups. The guy at the center where we hold our Jazzercise classes was going to take some, but neglected to tell me when he was taking a week off, so i shuttled them back and forth to no avail. The weather got cold for a bit. And I just got too busy.

the only two of the paste tomato Egyptian didn't make the raised bed and I finally got around to making the some global bucket SWC this past weekend. It is kind of an experiment as to whether they will grow normally. I planted them as deeply as possible, fanned out the bound roots, and am hoping for the best. I guess if they don't work out I can start two more. What is the point of no return on such things, I wonder? I kept them from drying out, but they looked pretty listless. Think they will revive?
kilroyscarnival is offline   Reply With Quote