Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

General information and discussion about cultivating melons, cucumbers, squash, pumpkins and gourds.

Old April 17, 2016   #1
Jeannine Anne
Tomatovillian™

Default Gian pumpkin seeds

I have just been sorting things out and have come across a bag of pumpkin seeds from giants.

They were sent to me I think in 2012 from a grower in the UK.They were for a giant pumpkin project I was doing with children and the sender offered me seeds that where better than the ones I planned to habd out to the children.

The person was very generous with the number of seed sent and I didn't give them all away.
these
I now have all of seeds and wondered if anyone would like any. bear in mind they are from a 2011 grow out.

They are all individually packed with info . The size is written on each seed too.

1 batch seeds came from a 772lb size pumpkin which has parents of 1140lb and 1400lb

2nd batch came from a 494lb with parents of 1366ll, self pollinatated

Please let me know and I will get them off straight away, I think there is still time to start them this year

XX Jeannine

Last edited by Jeannine Anne; April 17, 2016 at 07:21 PM. Reason: schould read Giant pumpkin seeds
Jeannine Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30, 2016   #2
Jeannine Anne
Tomatovillian™

All the folks that pm me for these seeds, they are on the way, a little later , sorry for that but I was out of US stamps and needed a PO trip to get them, anyway they are in the mail now
Jeannine Anne is offline   Reply With Quote