Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Old November 4, 2013   #1
Delerium
Tomatovillian™

Default Baby Tomatoes in Nov

I am totally amazed to have tomatoes this time of year. And the plants so far have not minded the cooler night temps. It's always exciting to see the first set of tomatoes every time you grow your tomatoes from seed. I grew these plants for my little grafting project but glad to see they are producing some tomatoes for me also.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tomato_plants3.jpg (587.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg tomato1.jpg (341.2 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg tomato2.jpg (99.7 KB, 39 views)
Delerium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5, 2013   #2
aclum
Tomatovillian™

Hi Delerium,

Looking good! After a bit of a breather in Sept and October, it is fun to have tomatoes ripening in the garden again.

Wondering if you were planning to try and overwinter any of your rootstock plants. I've got a couple of 105's (tiny seedlings right now) I'm going to try to keep alive during the winter - would be a first for me.

Anne
aclum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5, 2013   #3
Delerium
Tomatovillian™

Oh yeah I am going to try carry over some of these plants for the first planting. 2nd planting will be Wintersown tomatoes (trudi's method). 3rd planting will probably be around June (grafted) and maybe a 4th planting for year end harvest.
Delerium is offline   Reply With Quote