Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Old February 20, 2015   #16
AlittleSalt
BANNED FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindyAdele View Post
okay, what I'm seeing there is that the first set of leaves were wonky, but the new ones growing look just like the others. What do you think about it now?

As I was doing some research on Ildi for you, I found that it USED to be sold as a Hybrid! But now several sources list it as an OP. I purchased my seed from a seed supplier in Canada that listed it as OP, but who knows how stable it is!
That's what I'm seeing too. I'm going to continue to grow it out of curiosity. The new growth popped up three days ago. The wonky growth seems to have slowed its growth almost completely. I watered today, and because of deteriorating weather conditions, they will be under the lights inside for the next five days.

The weather people are calling for a half inch of sleet and ice Sunday night - it'll be a while before they spend time outdoors again.

In the first picture, top center is a replacement plant that is growing really fast.
AlittleSalt is offline   Reply With Quote