Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old July 15, 2006   #16
supergirl
Tomatovillian™

I had two Annas last year. Mine were both fairly stingy as well, so I don't have any great tips. To be honest, I thought I'd killed one, and I put it in the side yard instead of just throwing it out, and it came back to life. However, it didn't get as much sun as it would have liked, and I didn't get much fruit as a result. I think I got maybe 8-10 fruit from the other, but that one was also a very large plant in a probably not large enough container.
supergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2006   #17
Adenn1
Tomatovillian™

Sorry for the big pics...tried re-sizing these and did not seem to work at Photobucket...

These are my first ripe tomatoes...Anna Russian transplant placed in container on May 13...so not too bad. Rest are rippening and should be ready in the next week...hope to have a BLT with it today...hope I still have some good bacon left in freezer!

Adenn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2006   #18
Sherry_AK
Tomatovillian™

They look great! I hope mine (all 3 of them!) turn out as well. My tomatoes are still very, very small.
Sherry_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2006   #19
feldon30
Tomatovillian™

I think that's a fantastic picture size. Oh, and a good-looking tomato too.

[I][SIZE="1"]*I'm not allowed to post weblinks so you'll have to copy-paste it manually.[/SIZE][/I]
feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote