Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old March 16, 2018   #1
seaeagle
Tomatovillian™

Default Olzzza Vegetable Seeds

I purchased 4 tomato varieties and a squash variety from this Russian vendor last fall. The seeds took about a month to get here but were packaged well and arrived in great shape.

I was waiting to see how they germinated before I recommended. Danko was 4 for 4 and Heart Breaker was 3 for 4 after I bleached them. Over 300 varieties of tomatoes and much more. I had a question and she answered the same day.

I highly recommend. Mostly commercial and come in commercial packages which are in Russian. But the website translates everything into English. Shipping costs are very reasonable under a dollar.

http://stores.ebay.com/olzzza/TOMATO...=p4634.c0.m322
seaeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16, 2018   #2
NarnianGarden
Tomatovillian™

One happy customer here. yes, I do understand that she makes quite a profit, but still they are very reasonably priced compared to the seed prices in my country. Also, I like to see the commercial packets available in Russia.
(I have bought True potato seeds, strawberries, and of course tomato seeds. all have arrived very fast.)
NarnianGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16, 2020   #3
OhioGardener
Tomatovillian™

I ordered from her a couple of times and had a few problems with unexpected substitutions and/or omissions. She did refund when I contacted her with the problem, but that would be my biggest criticism. A general comment about Russian commercial seeds is that the photos sometimes appear to be stock photos and not always exactly match the variety.
OhioGardener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2020   #4
Greatgardens
Tomatovillian™

I ordered from her and got everything (7 of 8 ordered) except one variety -- EM-Champion. I got some seeds for it from another T'Villian, and it did OK here, but not what I had hoped from the write-ups I had read. She does seem to carry quite a few Russian/Ukraine hybrids. That's a good thing to me -- I nearly always have better results from hybrids (YMMV).
Greatgardens is offline   Reply With Quote