Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

New to growing your own tomatoes? This is the forum to learn the successful techniques used by seasoned tomato growers. Questions are welcome, too.

Old February 12, 2008   #76
bryanccfshr
Tomatovillian™

Feldon,
You might want to just call around, the nursery centers around my area are just now beginning to increase their manpower for spring sells so they should be pretty well stocked up on consumables such as plastic pots, fertilizers etc. Not all garden centers will have a good selection of gardening supplies but some of the better, family owned ones may. I have found that garden centers that sell alot of seeds and organic supplies tend to carry nursery equipment as well. It's worth a few inquiries to see if anyone can be of assistance to you, you may find yourself an accommodating nursery center. For anyone reading in San Antonio I will reveal my source. http://www.rainbowgardens.biz/
Old February 12, 2008   #77
Worth1
Tomatovillian™

I did buy in bulk at NOVOSEL 800 pots and the trays to put them in and it was around $100.

The pots are stuck together and they will stay that way.

Worth
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote