Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Information and discussion regarding garden diseases, insects and other unwelcome critters.

Old July 25, 2014   #1
kurt
Tomatovillian™

Default When will it get somewhat better?

Pythons,African Snails,Monitor Lizards,Feral Hogs,Coyotes,NAFTA, Malelueca Trees,Brazilian Pepper,Kudzu..what next?Poor Everglades.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/2...6pLid%3D506839
Old July 25, 2014   #2
ContainerTed
Tomatovillian™

kurt, I think that I would be looking for ways to cook some of those things. Perhaps if someone found a dynamite recipe for, let's say, barbecued feral hog, then maybe the demand would rise and the problem would go downhill as the hunters harvested more and more.

I've eaten fried rattlesnake, and I truly wonder how fried python would taste. Gotta arrange that sometime soon. Monitor lizards would find that same fate and the African Snails could get an introduction in one of the high-end restaurants. Perhaps coyote could be soaked in Brazilian peppers and diced kudzu blooms to achieve a new flavor. NAFTA and those trees should be "axed" in most cases. I lost a job once to NAFTA. It went to Guadallahara (sp) and I wasn't invited to join it there.

I just think we should eat most of those and compost the rest. Nothing is worthless. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
The Muddy Bucket Farm
and Tomato Ranch

ContainerTed is offline   Reply With Quote