Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 22, 2017   #1
simmran1
Tomatovillian™

Default Tomato Growers Supply

[per yesterdays e-mail message]

Dear Gardening Friends,
I want to share some exciting news with you. I am retiring at the end of 2017, and Tomato Growers will have new owners stepping up to take the company forward. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be your seed provider for the past 32 years. I am very grateful for your loyalty and trust and the great pleasure that doing this job has given me. I have especially enjoyed getting to know so many of you over the years and forming friendships through our love of gardening.

The incoming owners are a husband-and-wife team, with more than 30 years of experience in the vegetable seed business. I have personally known them for about 25 years and can tell you that the company will be in good and capable hands. Not only do they have tremendous knowledge about seeds, they are also honest, generous, and compassionate people.

Because of the transition, there will be no 2018 printed catalog mailed to you. Instead there will be an online catalog added to our website. Look for this and some new varieties to appear early in January.

In the meantime, we are open and filling orders every day going forward. 2017 prices are in effect, and will remain for the coming year. Have a look below at some of the varieties that are our exclusives and “customer top-rated.” Each one promises great performance and wonderful flavor.