Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Information and discussion regarding garden diseases, insects and other unwelcome critters.

Old May 26, 2020   #1
MSchep
Tomatovillian™

Default Yellowing / Browning leaves

Just wanting to get some input from this amazing community on what I might be dealing with here. These are a few leaves on my two Orange Oxheart plants, growing like crazy in an Earthtainer. I had all new mix this year, so I don't think this would be anything soil borne. Aside from a few of the leaves looking like this, the rest of the plants are doing great. Already almost 6ft tall, and probably 2-3 dozen fruit developing quickly.

I'm sure this is something common, but I just haven't experienced it yet, so can't ID it yet. Two pics of the same leaf, front and back.

Thanks in advance for the guidance!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6070.jpg (105.3 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6071.jpg (102.2 KB, 76 views)
MSchep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1, 2020   #2
Father'sDaughter
Tomatovillian™

I'm no expert, but my guess would be sun scorching...? If the rest of the plant looks healthy and growing well, I wouldn't be too concerned at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Father'sDaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1, 2020   #3
MSchep
Tomatovillian™

Thanks, and that is certainly what my hope was, that just isn't something i'm used to seeing, as the conditions around here are usually pretty optimal for the plants. This is happening mostly at the top, where there is the most sun exposure, so that would make sense. I'm still concerned, and will be keeping a close eye for other symptoms and report back if I see any.

Thanks
MSchep is offline   Reply With Quote