Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Old April 9, 2016   #1
Huntsmcgee
Tomatovillian™

Default Bottom leafs dying!

So almost overnight well 2 nights the bottom leaves on 3 out of 4 plants curled up and got hard. I'm not sure if it's over/under watering how would I know?. I'm worried it's something that will kill the plants altogether but I pruned off affected stems. Tops of plant seem fine. I also considered if water being on leaves and drying had anything to do or perhaps it's some dreaded wilt virus/fungus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (240.5 KB, 105 views)
Huntsmcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9, 2016   #2
Huntsmcgee
Tomatovillian™

Edit the plants are indoor grown
Huntsmcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10, 2016   #3
Starlight
Tomatovillian™

Looks like to much water and not enough air circulation to me. If it was me, I would toss the plants. If you want to try and save them, then I would go up to the Disease and Pest forum, think it the forum right above this one and follow the sticky from B54Red. Bill has his bleach spray listed there and other good tips from him and folks.

You may also want to post this in the pest and disease forum. You'll probably get alot more and better help.
Starlight is offline   Reply With Quote