Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Information and discussion regarding garden diseases, insects and other unwelcome critters.

Old June 15, 2017   #1
Starlight
Tomatovillian™

Default 3 Cultivars have

started getting yellowing of just the bottom leaves. Ernie's Plump, Oaxacan Jewel and Eli. Any ideas why? They have tomatoes on them and just started the yellowing a few days ago. It only the bottom one or two branches. Everybody else is doing fine. Just waiting on first blush of anybody at the moment.

Plants all have same amount of water, ferts and plenty of air circulation. All the plants I have this year are new to me, so I don't know if this is a normal occurrence for these cultivars or not.

These are branches I usually pull off, to keep from water splashing up on leaves, but at the moment my ties are around these branches. Figured I'd come ask somebody what they think and might know, before I tried anything else. None of the other plants around them are showing any yellowing at all and these three cultivars are not even next to each other, they spread out , which is why I scratching my head.
Starlight is offline   Reply With Quote