Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discuss your tips, tricks and experiences growing and selling vegetables, fruits, flowers, plants and herbs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 3, 2013   #1
Keger
Tomatovillian™

Default Dear Farmers Market Customers ...

Could I ask a few favors from you guys?

1 If the first thing you ask for is a discount for all "that crummy looking stuff I cant sell" please don't be amazed if I am not interested.

2 No, I will not match Wal-Mart's price or the local grocery store advertisements in the newspaper.

3 If you are going to ask me if something is organic please know what that is before asking. Also, if you are going to ask me what I use on my crops please at least listen to the answer before waving your hand at me and walking off. At least I will tell you the truth about what's going on.

4 Yes I grew them myself, I am sorry if the ones in your garden don't look like these, but I did in fact grow them.

5 Please don't squeeze them until they pop and stick your finger nails in them. I tried to use plastic zip bag to pre bag them, so maybe you wouldn't smash them, but all that did was leave the mess in the plastic bag. And no that doesn't mean they were too ripe, and yes you should feel obligated to buy the ones you ruined. Guess I'll try clamshells next.

Thank You, good day
Keger is offline   Reply With Quote