Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old January 24, 2019   #1
jmsieglaff
Tomatovillian™

Default Interested in growing dwarf Teensy leads

Hello everyone,

While the Cross Hemisphere Dwarf Project has officially drawn to a close, I am still leading the Teensy/Emmy family efforts in a more unofficial capacity. Craig continues to help me with ideas and discussion and might even be growing a few this year.

To keep things focused and we can always expand, I've listed the primary leads for 2019 Teensy family on the Teensy thread (link below). There are other Teensy varieties not listed because I do not have seed, are lower priority, etc. A few folks are following personal Emmy leads and they will continue, but I am focusing on distributing Teensy this year as I did not personally grow or receive seed for any Emmy color leads worth following.

If you are interested in growing, providing reports and saving seed back to me of any worthy plants, check out the link below!

http://www.tomatoville.com/showpost....&postcount=274

Thank you to all who have grown and continue to grow! If you are following seed you kept, please post on the Teensy thread if you have a chance!

Thanks!
Justin

Last edited by jmsieglaff; January 24, 2019 at 10:35 PM.
jmsieglaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4, 2019   #2
jmsieglaff
Tomatovillian™

I updated the Teensy thread with volunteers thus far.

http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?p=725984

Plenty of seed if others are also interested.
jmsieglaff is offline   Reply With Quote