Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

SPLATT™ event information and discussion forum. South Carolina Piedmont Lycospersicum Annual Tomato Tasting

Old April 9, 2014   #1
rodger
Tomatovillian™

Default splatt 2014

This years event will be on Sat 12 July at my home as in past years. Hopefully the weather and my timing will be right and we will have plenty of tomatoes to view and taste. I have 100 homestead and 100 german johnsons in the ground. I also grafted a little over 500 plants of several varieties that will be on display along with several of the dwarfs. looking forward to seeing everyone again. More to come Rodger
Old April 9, 2014   #2
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodger View Post
This years event will be on Sat 12 July at my home as in past years. Hopefully the weather and my timing will be right and we will have plenty of tomatoes to view and taste. I have 100 homestead and 100 german johnsons in the ground. I also grafted a little over 500 plants of several varieties that will be on display along with several of the dwarfs. looking forward to seeing everyone again. More to come Rodger
I wish I lived near enough to go, just to see those grafts! All the best for this fun event
We have to wait for October for our swap.
Marsha
Old June 24, 2014   #3
rodger
Tomatovillian™

The event is still on. The date is Saturday July 12. Tour of the gardens 0900 till 1100 The Sugar loaf Mountain Boys will perform again this year from 11-1:00pm. seed saving garden discussion from 1:00 till 3pm. Look forward to seeing eveyone. Please bring those tomatoes. All my plants look great should be plenty of tomatoes for sandwhiches. As before I will provide the tomatoes bread and Dukes to make a sandwhich there will also be tea and water. Bring your tomatoes friends and familiy and come out and enjoy the day. Directions I live at 2528 Old Dutch Rd. Little Mountain SC 29075. Take exit 85 on I-26 pomaria Little Mountain. Go right to little Mountain. At the stop sign turn right onto Hwy 76. go 1.5miles and turn left on Old Dutch Rd. I am the first house on the left. Parking is on the side road at the house. Please pull in and angle park do not parallel park. Please do not park in the driveway across the road this will block my neighbor there is also street parking. If have questions or need help call 803-924-6084.
Old September 26, 2014   #4
feldon30
Tomatovillian™

So did this happen?
Are there any pictures?
What's the facebook page named? I tried splatt and the full name as well as south carolina tomato tasting.

[I][SIZE="1"]*I'm not allowed to post weblinks so you'll have to copy-paste it manually.[/SIZE][/I]