Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for the various methods and structures used for getting an early start on your growing season, extending it for several weeks or even year 'round.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 21, 2012   #1
Firefyter-emt
Tomatovillian™

Default Ideas for water in the greenhouse?

Does anyone have a good set up for watering? My 8.5' x 18.5' greenhouse has gas heat and properly wired for electricity.... yet no water at all. Due to a sidewalk that would need to be passed, I want to set something up that might just allow for a garden hose to be connected outside of the greenhouse, and plumb the inside. That way it can be drained in the fall and the hose removed.

What I am looking for is some good ideas for inside the greenhouse itself. I am thinking about some coiled hoses from the ceiling, but I feel they would always be in the way. I could just add one simple faucet and a thing hose that would be easy to move with.

But what have you?

Oh... and just a photo or two! Right now, with all the trees in bloom, man does the greenhouse look stunning!

And here's a photo of the first 72 tomatoes that have made it to the greenhouse. I have at least 25+ still waiting to grow big enough to wear their big boy pots. I have a few too many!

Firefyter-emt is offline   Reply With Quote