Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old July 23, 2015   #1
plantedperfect
Tomatovillian™

Default Help me test rugged garden gear!

Hey guys, my name’s Matt, I’m new to the forum and wanted to say hey!

Got started started in gardening early on thanks to mom, especially fruits and veggies which are my favs and now I’ve finally decide to take the plunge and try and turn my passion into a sustainable small business

My little company makes garden tools but I really need awesome gardeners like you, folks with experience and know-how to help critique them, write reviews and help me further improve the quality - we’re going for rugged felco durability at an actually affordable price.

But I don’t want to spam or sell, just looking for testers And I’m doing 50% OFF garden tools for any awesome guys and gals willing to help and interested in dependable, long lasting tools. Right now we’ve started with pruning shears which are going great but I have designs for pruning snips and a cool hand saw coming soon and would love to hook a few testers up with 50% off deals to help.

Interested in helping and getting some great quality tools to boot? Enter your email here: http://plantedperfect.com/club or just email me at matt@plantedperfect.com, I really really appreciate your help and hope you love my business!

Cheers,

Matt
plantedperfect is offline   Reply With Quote