Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old March 12, 2011   #121
happydog
Tomatovillian™

The Sample Seed Shop is now at the top of my favorite seed sources. Wow - I got A LOT of seeds for only $25. And yep, I got Pork Chop.

Lots of nice, hard to find flowers too. I've never seen Pale Pink Miribilis before.

Seriously, the prices are so low I wonder how you can make any money at all. I almost feel like I took advantage. I'm definitely ordering from TSSS again. Thanks for starting this thread.
happydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6, 2011   #122
tomakers
Tomatovillian™

I purchased some of my seeds from the Sample Seed Shop this year and I want to recommend it to everyone needing seeds. Remy will take good care of you. Without elaborating I made a couple of silly errors when ordering and Remy was extremely helpful. I've never had a better experience buying seeds.
Tom
Old April 6, 2011   #123
remy
Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ Coordinator

Tomakers,
It was nice to wake up to find an email with your post this morning, a very nice way to start my birthday. Though you are much too kind. I'm glad your order got all worked out. Next time hopefully it is smoother!
Remy

Yes, we have a great party for WNY/Ontario tomato growers every year on Grand Island!
Owner of The Sample Seed Shop
remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6, 2011   #124
earthbox13
Tomatovillian™

Happy Birthday Remy!!!!!!!!!

Scott
earthbox13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7, 2011   #125
KevinCT
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomakers View Post
I purchased some of my seeds from the Sample Seed Shop this year and I want to recommend it to everyone needing seeds. Remy will take good care of you. Without elaborating I made a couple of silly errors when ordering and Remy was extremely helpful. I've never had a better experience buying seeds.
Tom
I wholeheartedly agree with this endorsement,I ordered all my heirlooms from the sample seed shop this year,and received some other seeds that I needed from another kind member on this board. I'm happy to report that all seedings are doing great so far. My order was processed quickly with receipt, shipped out on the next business day, and even had a nice cracker jack surprise bonus included with my package.
KevinCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7, 2011   #126
remy

Thank you Scott!

Thank you Kevin, and thank you to the others I now realize posted and I did not say thank you to you also! (Did that make sense?)
Remy

Yes, we have a great party for WNY/Ontario tomato growers every year on Grand Island!
Old July 7, 2011   #127
starsevol
Tomatovillian™

Default Remy's Sample Seed Shop

I was not sure where to put this, so I figured here was a good spot. Mods please feel free to move this if I goofed up.
I ordered some seeds from Remy on Monday, the 4th. They were sent out right away and I have them now, on the 7th!! Wonderful customer service, and a great buying experiance. She also included a nice bonus pack of seeds that look really interesting to try!
Remy, thank you ever so much!!
Beth Duprey
starsevol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7, 2011   #128
DiggingDogFarm
Tomatovillian™

I bought seeds from Remy last year.
I'm very happy with the purchase.

~Dig
DiggingDogFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7, 2011   #129
jwr6404
Tomatovillian™

I have purchased seeds from Remy on many occasions with great success and satisfaction. Remy and Sample Seeds is a winning combination.
Old July 7, 2011   #130
nicky
Tomatovillian™

I received my seeds from Sample Seed shop in 3 days - I am in Canada & it was when the rolling postal strike had just started. I don't think it could have been any better had the seeds been driven to my door. I have had a 100% germination rate so far!
nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7, 2011   #131
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
I was not sure where to put this, so I figured here was a good spot. Mods please feel free to move this if I goofed up.
I ordered some seeds from Remy on Monday, the 4th. They were sent out right away and I have them now, on the 7th!! Wonderful customer service, and a great buying experiance. She also included a nice bonus pack of seeds that look really interesting to try!
Remy, thank you ever so much!!
Beth Duprey

http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=12826

Beth, there already is a sticky in this Forum at the top of this Forum where all the other sticky's are for Remy's Sample Seed Shop so I just cut and pasted that link here so you can read more about the praise for her website and for her personally.
Old July 7, 2011   #132
starsevol
Tomatovillian™

Thank you Carolyn
I'm still learning the way around this place, but am loving it so far!!
starsevol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7, 2011   #133
remy

Thank you Everyone!! I try to do always do a good job, and I appreciate that so many people are happy with the service and seeds.
Remy

Old July 7, 2011   #134
Jeannine Anne
Tomatovillian™

I ordered some late seeds from Remy and got an e mail from here telling me her post office would not accept the package as the Canadian post office had just gone on strike, I was very impressed that she took the time to e mail me...and last week she e mailed again to say they were now on the way as the strike was over...

That is going the extra mile in my book.

Thank you again Remy

XX Jeannine
Jeannine Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8, 2011   #135
Zana
Tomatovillian™

Sorry about the late post....but thanks very much for the hand delivery again, Remy. As always your service is superb and some of the seeds have already germinated and are a few inches tall. I can always recommend Remy's product and service...and do, frequently to friends here.

Thanks again, Remy!
Zana is offline   Reply With Quote