Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old January 5, 2011   #106
dustdevil
Tomatovillian™

Yellow eye might be this:

http://www.fedcoseeds.com/seeds/sear...me=Bean&page=3
dustdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2011   #107
gill_s
Tomatovillian™

Default Seed Order

I must add my praise for Remy's Seed Shop. I placed an order on Jan 12th, Remy posted it on the 15th and the seeds arrived on the 21st! That is amazing for an order to the UK. Thank you Remy!
gill_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2011   #108
regina25536
Tomatovillian™

Placed my order Tuesday the 18th received my order Friday the 21st. Talk about exceptional service. I am very happy. Now I can start my seeds this weekend.
regina25536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1, 2011   #109
rane_grow
Tomatovillian™

Default Sample Seed Shop

I love the Sample Seed Shop ! I have ordered several times since Remy opened her seed shop/website and I am very happy with the seeds and how fast they always arrive ! She has some great varieties and always includes a free Bonus package ! Thank you Remy !

Iris
rane_grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1, 2011   #110
remy
Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ Coordinator

Iris,
You and everyone else are very welcome! I'm happy that everyone is happy, and can see the effort I have put into my company.
Remy

Yes, we have a great party for WNY/Ontario tomato growers every year on Grand Island!
Owner of The Sample Seed Shop
remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4, 2011   #111
organichris
Tomatovillian™

Yeah, I just want to go on record as saying I was very pleased with my order, Remy. People should definitely consider doing business with you before going to some of the other major suppliers. I placed an order with another company before I placed the one with you, and I'm still waiting on the fulfillment of it. I won't mention their name. Maybe it is a mail thing, but anyway...

Chris
organichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2011   #112
laspasturas
Tomatovillian™

This is the second time I've bought from The Sample Seed Shop and the service is just great! Ordering is so easy and, both times, my orders came faster than from any place else. Thanks!
laspasturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2011   #113
remy

Thank you that you are impressed by the speed of which your orders have arrived. I do try to get them out in a timely manner, but I must say though that so much depends on what day the order is made and the size of the order.
Remy

Yes, we have a great party for WNY/Ontario tomato growers every year on Grand Island!
Old February 18, 2011   #114
Wi-sunflower
Tomatovillian™

but I must say though that so much depends on what day the order is made and the size of the order.

I will second that thought.

Some times I can get orders out the same day or the next day. But other times I can't seem to get anything done. Like today, I started the day preparing items I use to stuff my envelopes and due to a printer that ran out of toner I spent most of the day running around to get a toner cart or a new printer. Got a printer then it took 3 hours getting the driver to install properly. But I needed something to print out the orders.

So not a single order got processed. But hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I can't even imagine how some of the other small company owners that also have other jobs can keep up at this time of the year. They have more energy than I do that's for sure.

Carol
Wi-sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2011   #115
emzybo
Tomatovillian™

Default Got my package!

I received my seed order yesterday, and it arrived in perfect condition. It is such a pleasure to order from the Sample Seed Shop; from what I've heard, Remy makes every customer feel important! Curses on her for making it so easy, affordable and fun to try such a variety of plants! J/k.

Thanks again, Remy!
emzybo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26, 2011   #116
salix
Tomatovillian™

Received my seeds today. Just like Christmas, unexpected bonuses and LOOOVE those tomato bags! Remy, you really must be psychic - I realized a week later that I wanted to try Joe's plum... And Codonopsis too, what a sweetheart! Getting ready to plant my onion seed in a few days, but it is still -24 C, so not really getting into the Spring season yet.
salix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28, 2011   #117
remy

Just got back from Florida not long ago...

emzybo,
Thanks! I set everything up the way I thought a web site should be run. I'm glad you agree.

Salix,
Aren't those bags great!! I love them too. I give them out as favors for the Buffalo~Niagara Tomato party.
I'm glad I did a good job with my psychic seed choices.
Remy

Old February 28, 2011   #118
jwr6404
Tomatovillian™

Remy
This vegetarian received a package of Porkchop seeds. Don't know what to think of that. As for the Shopping bags the Mrs had to try them out. Woe is me $$$ $$$ $$$.

Thanks
A satisfied customer
Old February 28, 2011   #119
remy

Jim,
well my psychic impulses are not always on the money, but Pork Chop is an excellent tomato. I like how your wife has already claimed the bags for herself!
Remy

Old March 1, 2011   #120
happydog
Tomatovillian™

Thanks!! I just spent a happy two hours perusing that site. Another seed order on the way. I really thought I was done buying seeds for this year. LOL. Found some really nice things I NEED.

Sigh, I try so hard to have self control and I fail so miserably.
happydog is offline   Reply With Quote