Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old April 11, 2017   #1
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule Valley View Post
I have purchased Pepper seeds from Pepper Joe for several years. No problems. I consider his prices high, yes. But with no problems.
I think it might be a good idea for you to to go back to page one of this thread and read through to this last post , which actually I just did myself, and read about stolen pictures, awful cartoon vids Joe did,many of us receiving horrible phone calls from Joe, then many of us receiving summons to court in Myrtle Beach and on and on.

It's not about receiving seeds that turn out to be right for the variety, nor the cost,whether it be Joe or her.

What it's all about IMO is integrity,honesty,and respect for others . In other words moral behavior.

Carolyn
Old April 12, 2017   #2
Mule Valley
Tomatovillian™

My apologies. I did not know. I don't normally go back 30 pages of comments in online discussions. Doesn't sound very good. Thanks for correcting me.
Mule Valley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12, 2017   #3
Jimbotomateo
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule Valley View Post
My apologies. I did not know. I don't normally go back 30 pages of comments in online discussions. Doesn't sound very good. Thanks for correcting me.
Happens sometimes Mule Valley.. No. Wait. I do it all the time! .. Jimbo
Jimbotomateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30, 2012   #4
surf4grrl
Tomatovillian™

I apologize for the comment - it was not necessary.

I do think they should be able to post here, if only to try defend themselves. I would love to see how that goes. Otherwise, it would be wise to delete the thread, as it's only creating more bad feelings.
surf4grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30, 2012   #5
Sun City Linda
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf4grrl View Post
I apologize for the comment - it was not necessary.

I do think they should be able to post here, if only to try defend themselves. I would love to see how that goes. Otherwise, it would be wise to delete the thread, as it's only creating more bad feelings.
It certainly does not create bad feelings for me, only satisfaction when scum bags who would harrass and threaten Tania (of ALL people) continue to be exposed for who and what they are, all over the internet, day, and night FOREVER! God bless the web!
Sun City Linda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carolina reaper , deceitful , dishonest , joe arditi , lies , opinions , penny mohney , penny's tomatoes , pepper joe's , photo theft , reviews , untrustworthy