Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old January 19, 2013   #331
Sun City Linda
Tomatovillian™

I learned many years ago that no one who is actually going to sue you gives you advance warning. If they are busy warning (read that threatening) it is because they have no ability (you can generally read that as money) to file a suit. As far as any physical danger, Pepper Joe is not goiing to get in his car and drive across country to come and get you.

Finally LB, excessive worry creates the kind of problems and thoughts you are experiencing. Nothing good comes from contemplating everything that might go badly. If you are having suicidal thoughts I urge you to dial the operatior and ask to be connected to a suicide hotline. Telling someone close to you about these thoughts is also good idea.
Sun City Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19, 2013   #332
baileyj
Tomatovillian™

LBChilehead,

I just tried to post exactly what Remy just posted. I am very concerned with what you posted also.
Whatever is happening here is not worth harming yourself. If you are truly considering taking any action to harm yourself or others, please, please call a Hotline...
If you do not know who to call, dial 411 or 911 and they will connect you to someone who can talk to you and may help.

I find this thread very disturbing and really think it should be closed. If this is a legal issue, it needs to be dealt with...
Posting negative comments constantly is not helpful. I have great respect for those who are remaining calm and respectful, despite the circumstances......

Why is this thread continuing, what is the purpose ? I think those who are following are either involved, or like myself have formed our own opinions.

This forum is above this type of posting...or so I thought.
baileyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19, 2013   #333
Mischka
Tomatoville® Administrator

This thread is not going to be removed because this forum is the United States of America, where everyone is equally entitled to express their opinion.

Joe Arditi and Penny Mohney stole photos from other seed business websites without permission and used them in a dishonest manner to represent what they sell at their own websites. This truth is easily proven, so I welcome anyone to sue me for allowing this thread to remain in the public eye.

Additionally, nobody is going to bully me into censoring what anyone posts in these forums, period. Not now. Not ever.

One last word of farewell, Dear Master and Mistress.

Whenever you visit my grave,

say to yourselves with regret

but also with happiness in your hearts

at the remembrance of my long happy life with you:

"Here lies one who loved us and whom we loved."

No matter how deep my sleep I shall hear you,

and not all the power of death

can keep my spirit

from wagging a grateful tail.
Mischka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19, 2013   #334
LBchilehead
Tomatovillian™

it really has been though across my mind ..... my family thats keeps me going and the knowlege that i am also a mexican citizen and about a 2 hrs drive from TJ that is keeping me sane.
LBchilehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19, 2013   #335
Rockporter
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyj View Post
LBChilehead,

I just tried to post exactly what Remy just posted. I am very concerned with what you posted also.
Whatever is happening here is not worth harming yourself. If you are truly considering taking any action to harm yourself or others, please, please call a Hotline...
If you do not know who to call, dial 411 or 911 and they will connect you to someone who can talk to you and may help.

I find this thread very disturbing and really think it should be closed. If this is a legal issue, it needs to be dealt with...
Posting negative comments constantly is not helpful. I have great respect for those who are remaining calm and respectful, despite the circumstances......

Why is this thread continuing, what is the purpose ? I think those who are following are either involved, or like myself have formed our own opinions.

This forum is above this type of posting...or so I thought.

I have to agree with this entire post.

LBChilihead, please please please get some help from a hotline and speak to your family about how you are feeling. We don't want to lose you on the forum, you have many good things to say and this world needs you, most of all your family needs you.

~Margaret Atwood~

Rockporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19, 2013   #336
Rockporter
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischka View Post
This thread is not going to be removed because this forum is the United States of America, where everyone is equally entitled to express their opinion.

Joe Arditi and Penny Mohney stole photos from other seed business websites without permission and used them in a dishonest manner to represent what they sell at their own websites. This truth is easily proven, so I welcome anyone to sue me for allowing this thread to remain in the public eye.

Additionally, nobody is going to bully me into censoring what anyone posts in these forums, period. Not now. Not ever.
I can agree with this also, I think we all have our opinion as to what is happening here. There is even a company in our area that does the same thing and uses Craiglist to do their bidding. I won't do business with them simply because it is basically the same situation as is happening here.

~Margaret Atwood~

Rockporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19, 2013   #337
baileyj
Tomatovillian™

The tone of this thread, from both sides, is what disturbs me.

I also believe all have the right to express their opinion, however it is the accusatory language and non-objective manner and tone used by both sides here that I think is concerning.

I do believe some of the info presented in this thread is helpful and informative, but why does the tone from the administrator have to be so hostile. I thought the moderators and administrators were to be objective and guide the threads.

As I said earlier, I think most following this thread are either involved, or have developed their opinion....I have and do not intend to use the sites mentioned...
baileyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20, 2013   #338
Sun City Linda
Tomatovillian™

In an interesting bit of poetic justice, If Pepper Joe would stop hunting down TVille members and threatening / harassing them at all hours of the day and night, this thread probably would die down and fade into the sunset. His actions keep this thread going.
Old January 20, 2013   #339
Worth1
Tomatovillian™

I do not follow this thread and am indifferent to it.

But my opinion of the news paper clipping about the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf well-------------------------------------------------------------.

It is hilarious.

Worth
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20, 2013   #340
Sun City Linda
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worth1 View Post
I do not follow this thread and am indifferent to it.

But my opinion of the news paper clipping about the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf well-------------------------------------------------------------.

It is hilarious.

Worth
Yes it IS!
Old January 20, 2013   #341
Sun City Linda
Tomatovillian™

I have made my (correct) assesments of Pepper Joe based on multiple accounts of him threatening a number of TVille members, including TANIA! Please tell me Willys Wood Pile, what the justification is for that?

And since you mentioned it, I think I have made very wise decisions, most recently not providing you my email when you requested it or my address when I sent you the seeds I suspect you never wanted.
I'll be praying for YOU.
Old January 20, 2013   #342
Mischka
Tomatoville® Administrator

I'm tired of his double-dealing bull$hit. He's been banned and his posts have been removed, accordingly.

Now he can go crying back to his little flock at the dep0t that he's been banned... birds of a feather...FrostFarms is WillysWoodPile aka Terry Kott's alter ego over there.

One last word of farewell, Dear Master and Mistress.

Whenever you visit my grave,

say to yourselves with regret

but also with happiness in your hearts

at the remembrance of my long happy life with you:

"Here lies one who loved us and whom we loved."

No matter how deep my sleep I shall hear you,

and not all the power of death

can keep my spirit

from wagging a grateful tail.
Mischka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20, 2013   #343
Sun City Linda
Tomatovillian™

Good. HIs last post was insufferable. Praying for us indeed!
Old January 20, 2013   #344
kurt
Tomatovillian™

Default Reporting site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBchilehead View Post
-------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^------ this is a known fact its found in the Bill of Rights- its an actual fact. proud to be american is an opinion should be felt by all. IMHO. This stuff is geeting out of hand.

i took my post down ....some how it got posted back in the same place. I an not infriging on anyone's stuff ....but i did not cast the first stone.... i did not seek out anyone to hurt anyone or any business entity.
I have asked to have this stuff taken down because i dont want have any more problems. Since then i am having serious thoughs of hurting myself and sliting my wrist to end all of my troubles. I serious problems in my life right now.
i did nothing wrong plus i really have no money. I have like 75k in federal student debt and on the brink of default ...so the feds will get 25% of my paycheck first .....when i get a job and my husbands unemployment runs out. I am not looking to hop on any bandwagon of hate or to hurt anyone.
Even for the unaffected,anyone can report.This man has crossed the line.Let him answer to the FBI.These guys will wipe the smile off his face.http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber/cyber
Old January 20, 2013   #345
jack03111969
Tomatovillian™

i shure don't no joe but im standing behind mischka. i wish pepper joe would pick on me and harass me..........lb don't let life get the best of ya i once heard a saying when i was going throug thogh time :suicide is a permanent salution for a tempoary problem the risk far outweigh the reward......................................
jack03111969 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carolina reaper , deceitful , dishonest , joe arditi , lies , opinions , penny mohney , penny's tomatoes , pepper joe's , photo theft , reviews , untrustworthy