Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old August 17, 2010   #16
geeboss
Tomatovillian™

Thanks so much for your input on Cowlick BW and those who have spread the seeds far and wide this year. Certainly appears that it sets well in the heat and works well in many of the US states. Still waiting to hear from the Mid west and from the PNW area as to how well it does in these locations. Hope we can spread them even further in 2011.

George
geeboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18, 2010   #17
camochef
Tomatovillian™

George,
I'm not sure how much further we can spread Cowlicks, I've sent seed to every state in the US, and to many countries outside the US. From Germany, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, England, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Phillipines to name a few.
The very first seeds I sent out went to a friend in Kansas, who also helped spead them worldwide. Many to PNW, too. So I hope you get to hear from them all. I was surprised at how well they've done for those in Mississippi and Alabama and even Texas and Florida, but I was shocked that they produced in the Phillipines.
Camo
camochef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18, 2010   #18
Bama mater
Tomatovillian™

Camo, Some RLs on the way
Bama mater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18, 2010   #19
camochef
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama mater View Post
Camo, Some RLs on the way
Bama,
Thanx! How do you you think they compared to the PL's? I found them to be even tastier, not as plentiful so far.
Camo
camochef is offline   Reply With Quote