Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old July 23, 2007   #1
rodger
Tomatovillian™

Default SC Tomato Tasting another success

It is in the history books unofficial number puts quests at 75 and tomato varieties at 116. Take a look at some of the Pictures in the SC Tomato Tasting event below. Thanks to Fert and friends, bethy, Tim and bobbie. It was once again hectic and I know there were other tomato villians there so speakup and those that missed well you missed out. There were a lot of great tomatoes and BLT's for lunch. I believe I'm going for the gold next year. Good Ole Carolina BBQ some Blue Grass and a day of tomatoes. Thanks to everyone who showed and helped out I really appreciate it. Rodger
rodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2007   #2
VGary
Tomatoville Honoree

Default South Carolina Tomato Tasting

Rodger, I would have been there if it were possible; My Katharine is unable to travel away from our doctors here until she is better.
I saw the pictures and was impressed by the great collection of varieties and the number in attendance. Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves. What great help you had with the volunteers!
Have a good summer and I will look forward to seeing you in October in Berea.
Gary