Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 24, 2017   #1
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Default Require Opinion...

Hi...When the plants came into the gardening centre I was rung up with the message " I have put the best Two Tasty Toms aside for you....They are in the office"

So I rushed up and bought both $8 each and transplanted them...Surely nothing could go wrong ??

Well one is growing beautifully while the other ...Well it does not look right in the head area...both have been watered correctly...but I wonder if one has Sun or Heat stroke as one day I recall my Greenhouse was too hot...although both were beside each other....The head leaves to me have turned and are feeling slightly brittle and no buds etc ...
So I would be sincerely grateful if anybody could take a good look at my photos and let me know if they see anything.....To me the plant does not look right in its conformation?
There are 2 photos of the plant in question while the 3rd is the 2nd plant purchased...

I have done nothing to either except I took some laterals off both a few days ago which I hope will grow roots...
Thanks Ron..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN3233_1A.jpg (135.7 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3235_1B.jpg (106.9 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3234_2.jpg (101.2 KB, 229 views)
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote