Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 31, 2015   #1
Fiishergurl
Tomatovillian™

Default What is making a return to your garden in 2016?

Hi Everyone,

I have my favorite varieties of the ones I've tried so far (which honeslty I haven't tried that many) but wondering which ones you have tried that you absolutely love and will be making a return to your garden again. Not the so so ones that you are giving a second try, but the ones that you really feel like you couldn't live without.

Mine are... Black Cherry (if I could only have one tomato plant this would be the one so far because it's early, delicious, super productive so I don't feel like I'm always waiting on it to ripen, and good in anything), Sungold, Pink Berkely Tie Dye, and Girl Girl's Weird Thing.

But I am trying a BUNCH of new ones this Fall season and in the Spring so my list might change.

Always looking for new favorites so wondering what yours are?

Also, I've been really busy so if there is a very recent post just like this one, just let me know!

Ginny in Florida
Fiishergurl is offline   Reply With Quote