Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31, 2014   #11
RootLoops
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerium View Post
Stanley2 - Thanks! I spotted your first tomato! Congrats. If you would like some tomato seeds to add more varieties to your garden just send me a PM.

Anne - Thanks! Now that tomato grafts are out of the way i can play around with grafting other veggies like cukes, watermelon and squash etc. We were trying to find a rabbit this weekend at a pet store but ended up with a cute puppy. Oysters are luckily for us easy to grow and very forgiving. I've been thinking about what you suggested and try some Morels & Straw mushrooms to cultivate. I read somewhere that you could take cuttings from morels to get mycelium started also. My wife loves to cook and we do make lots of spicy curries. I'll show you some mushroom curry we made with the recipe attached if you want to give it a try.

Recipe link - http://www.foodcnr.com/2013/10/sri-l...oom-curry.html

RootLoops - Thanks man! You need to show us your mushroom preps. I am going to try epsilons mushroom soup spawn method. I have some questions for the 2 of you to see if i am doing it right or not.
that method is new to me i'll be trying it out alongside of you, we have a big pile of hardwoods i want to soak with it, and a lot of leaves and debris where the chanterelles grow
RootLoops is offline   Reply With Quote