Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

General information and discussion about cultivating peppers.

Old June 14, 2007   #1
obispo45
Tomatovillian™

Default Craig's Pot..I need one or some!!

. Knew that would lure you and others in, just a shameless title... Wouldn't know anything bout' that kinda thing. Hey Craig, back in one of your posts, think project #3...you mentioned that you grow a number of pepper plants in pots with a 6" diameter that are a foot deep. Where did you come across such a product?? Commercially available? Homemade?? How many pepper plants call these pots home at your place? How long have you been using them?

Seems like something that would work wonders for me as well as our friends who love peppers. Could also envision this type of pot working for many other plants as well. Thanks in advance!!

Erik C and his busted AC in steamy Minnesota
obispo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2007   #2
nctomatoman
Tomatoville® Moderator

Title of your thread brought me back to the feeling around my 1969 seed catalog post!

Ah, pot to grow tomatoes and peppers in...over the years we've purchased lots of perennials that come in those small round pots (kind of a flimsy black plastic material, but they hold up well and are perfect for compact hot peppers). We've just saved them all through the years and have a good supply.