View Single Post
Old March 21, 2018   #727
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb_FL View Post
Some of my pictures load sideways too. I try to PREVIEW before submitting the post. All I have done is go into the picture editor on my laptop and save the picture, making no changes. The picture then loads on TV perfectly. It is totally random; about 20% of the time.

Meanwhile we had a hellacious storm late afternoon yesterday. Winds were 22 MPH all day, but after 5 the gust were 40-50 MPH. 4 of my 5 plants on the porch toppled over; the one didn't because I had moved it after the first one. One EB toppled over; that was all I could see. I left them all down until this AM. Ripped up the weed barrier on the east side of the house (no tomato plants there).

This morning I went out expecting the worse, and although some branches were broken , nothing else toppled over.

The KARMA PINKS were totally intact; didn't look like they were affected at all; just growing. 10+ tomatoes on the one plant. Many bud and flower clusters. The earlier tomatoes are approaching ping-pong ball size. WooHoo

Started pruning some of the leaf branches.

Will post again when I have new info or ripe tomatoes (haha). I has not been 2 months.
We had a lot of high wind yesterday down here south of you too. It wasn't quite such a hellacious storm down here I think it had calmed down a bit. Looks like with the Karma's you're well ahead of the pack. Pretty good green thumb you have there my friend!
ginger2778 is offline   Reply With Quote