View Single Post
Old June 10, 2016   #72
AKmark
Tomatovillian™

Nematode, I start bumping up my K at the second truss, by the fourth I am full strength. Other than that I do walk my plants daily, I look for deficiencies, and disease, I just adjust where and when I have too. If you have some information please share it, we certainly want to take a look.

Heirloomtomaguy, looking good, it is nice to see others with loaded plants, it does show that you put a lot of effort into your crop. Please add any technique that you use that is missing. Thanks for the pics.
PureHarvest, Things on my end are simply what I have found that works best for me. I want the most per square foot of space, the single or double vine works best for me to achieve that, and I have tried other methods. I also control disease much better, I can spot it much easier. I used to be proud of my gigantic plants, but I did realize I was not getting the most from my space. We will agree there are many ways to get good crops of tomatoes, but I believe there are only a few ways to get peak production.
Thanks for adding to the thread ya-all.
AKmark is offline   Reply With Quote